- 3 eggs
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 50 grams of grated Gruyère or Emmental
- Chicken leftovers
- Piece of cheddar
- A few cherry tomatoes
- Garlic, black pepper and salt
- Cut the chicken and cheddar cheese into cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes into 4 pieces.
- Fill the molds,
- Whip the eggs with the liquid cream, grated cheese, salt and pepper and chop a little garlic on top …
- Mix well and pour the preparation into each mold up to 1 cm from the edge
- Bake at 180-200 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool before removing the mold